Saturday, March 13, 2010

The hateful collar and new playmate!

I have been scratching for the past few months and even bite my tail till it bled. The vet suggest that we do an trial and error to see whether it's the food that's causing the allergy. Right now I'm having Barf but in combi..so for now I can only take 1 type of meat in oder to get to the root of the problem. My situation is quite bad as I can scratch the whole night. So mummy put me on and off the collar once I start my scratching frenzy. I totally hate it!

Trying to act pitiful so that the cone can be removed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mummy bought this toy and many others from Petflys. It is made from natural organic cotton. It's a crochet cupcake and she even bought a donut,an ice cream,a mouse and 2 monekys from them. Mummy is now so worried about those chemicals found in my toys and she is even thinking of stoppping all my rawhide chews. Now my chews are all natural stuff. But she has not yet get over the mental barrier of the bully stick therefore I'm not getting them at the moment. But I'm ok with it, now my chewies consist of either lamb ears,beef tripe or ribs. I am a happy dog :) New toy destroyed in 5mins

Everyday when mummy and daddy leaves for work, they will out me at Ah-ma's house. Though there is always someone home to look after and accompany me, I would sometimes wish for a 4-legged friend to run around with me. After 1 year,my wish came true! Bailey is here to stay! She is a Shi-Tzu,3 years old and is a beautiful white and grey color. She belongs to 2nd uncle's wife and they are here to live with Ah-ma and Ah-gong so I have a permanant playmate when I go for my day care :D This is Bailey Hey Bailey,wanna play "catch"?Waiting for her parents to come back

4 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Wow! your begging is so cute! ^^;

Anyway we think it's seasonal for the itch and rashes. Don't worry too much about it.

Chow Chow said...

Hi there!

I had a case of the itchy tail a couple of months back too! It was terrible as the vet gave my mummy lots of stuff for her to put on my tail. And to make things worse, I had to wear the dreaded cone!

I hope Bailey, your new playmate, will make things all sweet and wonderful for you again! She looks like a real sweetheart!

Hannalei said...

Such a sweet video. My 3 do that when they want something. Good luck with the new food trials. We feed Taste of the Wild here and have smooth silky coats.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Bailey looks like they were waiting patiently for their parents to come get them. We hope you had a fun time playing fetch with each other. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals