Sunday, March 8, 2009

New house

Nika: Mummy got me a new house yesterday. She bought it from a forumer as her doggies did not want to sleep in it. It's so big and new! Thank you to them for not wanting to sleep inside. Woof! But everything has to go through my QC to make sure that it is suitable for me. So here goes the QC. Arrruuff~thick enough to bite. Passed.
Both sides are equal in thickness. Passed. Walls can be removed to have more room. Passed.I'm happy in my new house :D

Videos to show that I have already checked the house. Walls do not crumble even under my loud barking. House does not come apart even after pulling, dragging, digging and pouncing on. Passed!

4 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Wahahaha so cute the doggie house!!!

oolong cha said...

Got it from agnes in Pets Channel. Very portable,can fold away and dishwasher safe! Ermm dishwasher?? Hmm..

Wei Qian said...

wow, the house seems so strong and cool! :]

best regards
vodka

oolong cha said...

Hi,玮倩

It is actually all cotton and machine washable too!