Sunday, March 15, 2009

The rojak on Nika

Nika vomitted in the car just now. She was making this strange gurgling sound and looks like she trying to get something out from her throat. And then "gwauuuk" out came the stuff. Luckily it's juz 1 lump and not watery. I think that after eating her breakfast,she keep jumping and running. And we took her out for a car ride. It's the 1st time it happened. Hope it's the last time.

The followoing is a rojak on her daily life :)
Nika: Where should I sleep? On the mattress or on the floor? Can't make up my mind..how about half half?

Nika:Think I prefer the floor.

Nika: Mummy's butt is the best!
Mummy: Duhhh
~~~~~
Nika: What to do while waiting for Mummy to prepare to go gaigai? Nika: Lie down and do nothing?

Nika: Continue to dig out my box?

Nika: Lie on the bed with Daddy?

Nika: Think I'll chew on my milk stick. Not only does it taste yummy, it also helps as I'm teething. Dropped another tooth yesterday :)
~~~~~
Nika: Tips on how to sleep on a cold day in 5 simple steps.
#1) Find the blanket and start to burrow in. Do not care if the human is on it,they will give way to you. Remember to dig and dig till you get your desired hole.#2) Bury yourself in the hole and test for warmth.#3) Test on the height of your "pillow". #4) All done! Prepare to sleep.

#5) Remember to give those human your doe-eyes look so that they'll cuddle you as well.

No comments: