Sunday, April 19, 2009

long weekend is over

Nika: Mummy's long weekend is over and she is going back to work tomorrow, have to wait till Wednesday before she can bring me out again. This time,Michelle yi-yi will join us too. Hope that uncle Wowo can bring Droka too.
Friday 17/04/09
Mummy & daddy are both home today! The weather was too hot to go anywhere so they brought me to mummy's favourite place-K9 Kafe. Aircon, nice food for them and me, doggies to play with. But there was a kindergarden excursion going on and the cafe was filled with kids. When we reached, there was a mini schnauzer, a collie, a brichon frise. The collie is like the resident dog there,his name is Nick and he ate up all my pizzas :( He just stand on the table and gobbled them :( so mummy went to get 1 more plate for me. shortly after that,the kids start to arrive and the doggies went off as it was too crowded. I did not get to run around after that. Mummy is afraid I might get stepped upon. Before we left, mummy got me some cookies to share with Rosco tomorrow. There's pandan,banana and mint. Yummy!
Saturday 18/04/09
Mummy went to a wedding lunch today and left me alone with daddy. Daddy is no fun at all,just like to lie down and do nothing. The most he run 2 rounds with me and will KO. not like mumm who like to run around with me until I'm tired. Anyway,after she came home,we prepared to go to West Coast Dog Run. Supposed to meet Rosco gor-gor but his mummy had to work last minute so we went alone. It was my 1st time there and I'm so overwhelmed by all the 4-legged friends there! There are so many and all of them run off leash. Mummy did not dare to unleash me as I will run and not respond to her after that. But after a while, she decided to let me off leash. I felt so free but under the constant watchful eyes of hers. I ran around for a while and ran after this jap spitz when it snapped at me and I screamed. That was the end of my leash-less day.
Sunday 19/04/09
Sentosa day!! Mummy woke up at 820am to prepare our stuff for outing. After all is done,she has to wait for daddy to wake up before we can go. Reached there about 1045am. Nice weather but very hot. I was persuaded to go into the water to swim but I refused. But after much persuasion,I took the courage to jump in and swim. Then suddenly this big wave hit me and I went lop sided and was so traumatized I did not dare to enter the water again. I kepy whining and jumping up to mummy to carry me away,even jumping on her back. Anything just to stay away from the waves. Daddy keep saying that I'm spoilt by mummy but mummy herself is also spoilt. She say that she won't bring me to Sentosa again, scared of sun and getting dirty. Suits me fine,I prefer K9 anyway. We are the pampered girls :p You go girl!

No comments: