Monday, April 13, 2009

Cousins day with the dogs

Cousins day outing with the dogs!
10/04/09 Saturday
Nika: Mummy had a cousins day outing and she's bringing me! Uncle Dennis is bringing Droka as well. A pity that auntie Xingyi can't make it, I can't get to play with Chocolate (Jack Russell):( !st stop: Katong laksa at Holland V. They have decided to go to Holland V as it's a dog friendly place and more place for me and Droka to move around. Dessert was at Cold Rock. But it's for the humans, we doggies got no ice cream :/ Let the pictures show you our outing for the day.
Uncle Dennis happily opening his drink. Mummy's "bimbotic" elder sister bringing me for a walk.Droka!I'm not budging until you humans have decide where to go next. Droka: me too! Alert alert! New friend approaching!Nika: Come out of your hide out and play, Droka.Droka: This little nephew looks delicious! Alright, move your butts up to the pet shop.Nononono, I'm camera shyCousins day, success!

No comments: