Friday, April 24, 2009

toys for the rich

Nika: My diarrhea is getting better but I still have to finish those horrible tasting tablets. I hate them. Mummu have to force them down my throat. I hate going to Sentosa! I don't like the sun,sand and sea, I don't like to get dirty, I'm a pampered girl :D

Bring me to the beach again and I'll eat you bag. I really will eat it!

Enjoying my new mattress!


Treats time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boat Asia 2009, toys for the rich. Weather can kill, imagine being at the marina from 11.30-9pm with only a tentage to shelter you from the scorching sun. Lucky me, I found refuge in the cool comfort of the boat :) Hide in the cabin,away from the crowd, enjoying my ice cream and take an occasional walk around. It's quite fun also actually,a nice change from being in the office the whole day. Quite difficult to take nice picture as you have to experience the cabin and boats yourself. A few to show you folks out there :)


No comments: