Thursday, June 11, 2009

activity filled day?

10/06/09 Wednesday
Nika: Mummy brought me to K9 Kafe today! It has been such a long time since I am allowed to go out due to my heat. I'm going crazy staying home. But there wasn't any doggies to play with me that day. After that we went to USDB to pick up my meal and I had a great time there playing with the water fountain and "posing" in the magazine rack for pics :) Mummy had a good time chatting with aunty Nelly as well and she is discussing with aunty Nelly to leave me in her shop for free daycare service. Hmph! I got a lamb pie for breakfast and cheese and lamb steak for dinner :)

this round chair is soooo comfy

magazines for you mam? or u sir?

u sure u don't want any?

slurp slurp yumyum. I want a water fountain to drink from too Mummy, I promise to drink more water :)

dig dig dig

sorry for the mess aunty Nelly

11/06/09 Thursday

oolong cha: Took leave today hoping to settle some furniture purchase and to see the reno of our
new house. It's just tiring to try sofas and look for furniture. It's fun at 1st but after some time, you'll get very tired of seeing the same things over and over again. And it's NEVER fun when the bills start to come. We did not take reno loan as we did not want to pay the interest. So everything is cash cash cash. So we are broke broke broke. Can't go shopping, can't go for nice food,, can only save money :( Sad. But it'll get better...always look on the bright side of life. :D

Anyway,we finally decide on our sofa, tv console and coffe table. Whew! All in 1 store @ Novena Furniture in Sungei Kadut. Think we got a good deal, console + coffee table + sofa (3+2)=$ 2570. Finally 3 items down. Next is dining set...v difficult as we are only looking at round table. Knights if the round table keke. To upkeep the secrecy till house warming, I will only show the before pics and no description on what we are going to do to the house :p


the console with black glass top

ermm is it the lighting? if u look closely,u will see orbs in the below pic



looks a bit eerie but I hope it's due to the lighting. I see orbs in the left pic. coffee table with dark walnut to match sofa. drawers on 1 side and open shelf on the other. 2 stools stored at the side

3 comments:

billiejean said...

Hi Nika...hope you have a great day out.. after so long staying at home. Next time may be you will meet some doggie frens to play with.

Billie Jean

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are you going to move to? catch up soon =) probably when I get myself a dog. haha!

oolong cha said...

BJ: I miss playing with u! We did not play much due to the crowd that day :( We'll meet up again!

Jocillicious:We're moving to Taman Jurong..still in Jurong :( If you want to get a dog,try adopting 1! There are puppies that needs loving homes :)