Sunday, June 7, 2009

lazy updates

Oolong cha: So lazy to update these past few days. Just a quick update in pictorial form :D
Ferrero Rocher in dark chocolate Invitation to Fendi pre-sale...no money to shop :(Almost to shreds...no prizes for guessing who did it Nika: Whenever mummy wants to have her noon nap, I'll sit by her bed quietly and look at her and wait. She will not bear to leave me sitting there and always,I'll end up on the bed with her. And the whole bed is mine!! Hehehehe


Nika scratched till her ear got a bit of blood. Applied lavender essential oil to help soothe it. We clean her ears everyday but she still scratch
Pooh bear from the claw machine. How much did it cost us? $2!! Hahahaha
Fish spa-our 1st time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oolong cha: I'm going to heck care about my fugly legs. Heck the scars and obvious visible ingrown hairs, heck the stares of people, heck my lack of confidence, heck that I have low self esteem cos of my legs, I'm going to wear shorts! I've always wore 3/4, jeans or long berms to cover as much leg as possible. But the weather these days are horrible. I'm going to start wearing shorts....I hope I can get over my own self confidence barrier.

4 comments:

DoMoFi said...

If she scratches extensively could be minor infection or mites inside the ears. Must take note orh! :)

billiejean said...

Hi Nika Ma,

You can use organic apple cider vinegar to clean nika's ears. I clean B J 's ears twice/week.

oolong cha said...

DOgl0v3r: I brought her to vet to check b4,gave ear drops and it helped. But now she scratch again, but not so serious as last time.

oolong cha said...

BJ: We clean using ear cleaner with T3 everyday. Hope it will be good enough for her to stop scratching.