Wednesday, July 8, 2009

07/07/09

oOlong cHa: Too lazy to update. 7th July is our ROM date and MJ's memorial service. It's still so unreal that he is gone,a legend. I do love his dance moves so much. Luckily I got his #1 Hits album VCD a few years back,if I were to find it now, I doubt it's available. I have also his "The Essentials" cd album which is just out not long ago. Comprises of 2 cds with his more popular songs when he just started with The Jackson 5. A pity I missed his memorial service last night.
Yesterday on the way home, saw this car. Think he might have crashed into the center railing. His car is on fire. There are those kpos as well,being singaporean. If i were them, I will get away fast in case the car explode.

2 comments:

DoMoFi said...

We luv M.J. too. :(

@ Beary's said...

Hi,

I have just started out a blogshop selling unique hand made dog collars done by me. All the collars are hand made and have limited stocks per design.

Please visit us @ www.bearysenvogue.blogspot.com and give us some comments.

Cheers,
Swee Ling