Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shred,tear and destroy!

Nika: This is what I do when I'm being left alone at home...even if it's just for 10mins. Shred! Shred! Destroy! Tear! Wahahahaha!! This will teach you all to leave me alone while you go out :p Oh, did I mention that daddy's credit card is also a victim of my powerful jaws. Another lesson for daddy: never leave anything important where I can reach :D
Nika: We went to vivo for a walk by the sea after dinner. This pack of caramel chocs is from daddy to mummy as a surprise in appreciation for her home cooked meals.

3 comments:

billiejean said...

Nika.. you naughty naughty girl.. nevermind, you will grow up eventually.. for me is four long years.. Your Mummy and Daddy will forgive you because they love you so..

DoMoFi said...

welcome to the S.T.D (shred, tear & destroy) club :)

oolong cha said...

BJ: Mummy wants me to be a puppy forever! So I can be Peter Pan like mummy-never growup :D

D0gl0v3r: Do we get a member collar? :p