Monday, July 13, 2009

Nika is going to Japan...Or not.

Nika: Mummy and daddy says that my body is too long and I'm afraid of dirtying myself. Hence I always do not dare to go up all the way to the pee tray,therefore they got me a bigger tray so that I have more space to pee.
I think I prefer destroying the box more. Munch munch!! Really? You gonna bring me to Japan? Hiak hiak!! Can I sit like that?
Daddy: At least give me some space to keep my clothes lah. How about this? Here! I can lie flat also.Or I can squeeze myself to a corner.
Daddy: Go away lah, don't ka jiao.
My beautiful long tail...
My cute,fat butt :D Progress of my new house....
The service yard
KitchenWhite floor tiles

5 comments:

Scarlett Starr said...

Go crazy shopping for dachshund! pet paradise clothes are very nice~~

DoMo Ma~

billiejean said...

Hi Nika, your new house got a balcony? That is so cool! Is it a new house or re-sale? Is it very big? So you can run around?

DoMoFi said...

I want to go Japan too! :(

Life With Dogs said...

Looks like you could use your own bathroom with that remodel. ;)

oolong cha said...

Scarlett Starr: I love to get treats for Nika..I'm a real sucker at that. But now trying to control. She has 3 t-shirts but yet to wear them out.
~oolong cha

BJ:New house but v small. Pictures can be deceiving. Keke.No balcony,juz an extra extension from the kitchen as the kitchen is pathetically small :(
~oolong cha

DOglOv3r:I want to go also.Japan menas new things for Nika and me.Hehe.
~oolong cha

Life With Dogs:I wish to have my own bathroom with a play pool too :D
~Nika