Saturday, January 24, 2009

dandruff??!!

24/01/09
Nika: Mummy mummy, daddy opened my CNY snack!
Mummy: What!!
Daddy: She did not eat her breakfast and I was afraid that she'll be hungry *blush* so I gave her 1x chicken stick
Soooo fed-up with hubby. Always give Nika treats cos she don't eat her food. That's why she's used to it. Her thinking is "if I don't eat my food, daddy will give me treats". I've told him so many times before,no food means no treats to be given. She have to eat at least 1/2 of her meal before you can give her treats, now it has become a habit to her. Fed-up. Get it in your head cow! Told you so many times before. And still dare say I spoil her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nika got this dandruff on her forehead, looks like she got dry skin, and it is only on her head, her body is fine. Brought her to Vivo again. I just love it there, I spend my whole day there! Anyway, according to the vet, she is lacking in Vitamin A and Zinc and duno what so he recommended me the vitamin that she should take. Cost about $36 for 48 tablets. She is supposed to take 1/2 tablet daily. Of cos I got it without thinking so much of the cost, it really isn't that expensive and anything for my baby, although I have already spent A LOT on her. Hubby was complaining that I keep spending on her. Hmph! On top of her vitamin, I also bought :
~Mother Hubbard's Chicken Pot Pie for her CNY dinner. We are eating good food, why can't she too? For a change :p
~Mother Hubbard's treats in mixed flavour
~Burp's chicken stick
These are her CNY goodies :) Enjoy Nika! Mummy loves you. *hugz*
Nika: Nika loves Mummy too *lick lick*
22/01/09
Bought Nika back to "niang jia"today. She was so excited, no cage for the whole day :D I'm happy for her too! She was so active but finally made up her mind to sleep at 11.30pm. So happily I tried to sleep also but at 12.30am, I heard her waking up. In the middle of the night! Nika, don't you need to sleep at all??
Nika: Sleep? Who needs them??!
Zzzz, had to persuade her and coax her to sleep and finally went back to sleep at 2.30am. Boy, wasn't I tired. Whew! And have to get up at 7am to prepare her food. xx@#%&**@XX$#@&
Oh I got "The Tales of Beedle the Bard"! Compliments of my sis for Xmas pressie. Like what Xiaxue said "It made me pee in excitement!"

Are these for meTime to replenish energy

No comments: