Saturday, February 7, 2009

06/02/09
Went for our flat selection today. We got our 1st choice,9th floor, nearest to market & hawker center & bus-stop. Now is the BIG project, Saving up. :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yayyy~I get to use the pc as mummy & daddy was bad to me today. Ok,not that bad but to me,they are bad enough. They went to select their flat today at this very crowded place,with lots of people walking around. They get to enjoy the air-con while I have to wait outside as I'm not allowed in. Hmph! I'm such a cute little doggie,everyone says so,so why can't I go in. Anyway,I'm quite contented waiting outside as everyone who walk pass me will go "Oh what a cute dog,so cute". :p Kiss the ground that I walk on humans! Hehe! After lunch we went home,boy wasn't I tired. I K.O the moment i touch the cushion.
Mummy & Daddy:No you did not! You bark for us to pat you to sleep before you doze off.

Let's just ignore what they just said and continue. It's MY turn to use the pc anyway. After dinner I went to the vet for my 4th jab. I recognise the place even before we enter. I was moving about,trying to struggle out of the room before the gentle vet poke me with her needle again. This time she looked into my ear and boy,did I scream out loud. I let out a ear-piercing scream that had all of them in shock. The same scream I gave when the groomer uncle poked into my ear. I was told that my ear was a bit dirty inside and it's very difficult to clean as it is really right inside. Miss Vet gave mummy and daddy this bottle to poke into my ears everyday to clean it. Good luck cleaning my ears. Ok,I'm tired and I'm logging off now. Till next time all my fans.

Posted by the sweet little girl-Nika

No comments: