Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm just too lazy to update so just a brief summary :p
10/02/09 Tue
Had lunch with dajie and mum at My Humble House. The food there is yummy and resonably priced. After lunch dajie went back to work so me and mum continued shopping. Got a pair of flats for work.Finally got myself a pair of shoes. Hope it won't give me any blisters,I've got sensitive feet. Relaxed at TCC for cake and coffee and went to have a look at furniture. I found my bed! Serta mattress,king size,latex material :) Price is $4040 for the queen size latex foam,includes 2x memory pillow, 2x normal pillows, 2x mattress protector, 2x mattress cover and also includes the sheep! Forgot to ask the price for the king size. OK, hubby is going to faint when he sees the price, but this is a life time investment mah and my mum say she's going to give to us,I think. It's just so comfy! Awww
09/02/09 Mon
Brought the dogs (Nika & DumDum) to Urban Pooch @ Balestier but it was CLOSED!! It's supposed to be open everyday till 10pm. As usual Nika barked non-stop when she saw DumDum. Want to play,run up and bark and run away duhh~ Decided to go to Miss Clarity @ Upp Thomson,reached there and guess what? It had closed down!! ??? Lucky there's a Hong Kong cafe there which allowed us to bring the dogs. Food is cheap,not very delicious but still can do. After that went to Yishun dam to let them run around. Whew~really exercise for us too. I was in my work clothes but luckily wearing flats.
Just a random pic of Nika after bath :)
The dogs at Yishun dam. Can't get too close,she will want to play and can't keep still.

Tired DumDum after the outing

Nika KO in the car too!

My baby dropped a tooth!
07/02/09 Sat
Had reunion steamboat with the sec sch girls. It's really like a annual meet up for us. Nobody bothers to organise so we just leave it at that. Angie's going to US in March for 2 years :(
Picture with Angie before she leaves
Group pic!

No comments: