Sunday, February 15, 2009

I absolutely forgot to thank hubby for the Vday's present. No candlelight dinner,no roses (I truly feel that flowers are a waste of $$),no lomantic places, just my favourite chocs :D Pink champagne truffle from Prestat and Caramel fudge from Jones the Grocer. Thank you lao gong. Sorry that I did not get you anything :(, thought that we agreed not to celebrate. I love my chocs yumyum. Muacks!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just back from the SKC dog show @ Expo, dead tired. AND we forgot to take a group pic. :(:(:( Nika had a fun day barking and playing with the dogs there too. Took only like 5 pics for the whole day and all was not very clear as Nika is too excited to stay still. Just 1 is clear enough to post up here for you to see. Nika (mini dachshund) with Rasco (Great Dane). Its really a HUGE difference. For all of you out there. Cheers!Rasco & Nika
Dundum (Fox Terrier), Rasco (Great Dane), Droka (Pug), Nika (Mini Dachshund). At last a group picture :D

No comments: