Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nika's treats collection

I just can't resist buying treats for Nika. I'm a sucker for those yummy looking snacks. But I try to stick to my principle: No treats 2hours before food, no treats if less then 1/2 meal is eaten. Hope that everyone in the family will follow as well. Like I say, I'm a sucker for her treats so let's take a look at her treats collection.Twistix, Fish4Dogs (newest addition to collection),Burp Seafood stick,Angel's Apple-Glazed Lambits, Tempters

Vegetable cookies, Beef Jerky, Mother Hubbard's Assorted Bitz, Daily Selection Chicken Fillet Rolled Banana, Burp Milk Sticks

Healthy treat! Wellbars from Wellness! Gave away 3/4 packet as my unhealthy girl refuse to eat healthy snacks *ROAR*

Ziggies to stuff into her Kong toy and to keep her entertained. End result: she don't want to eat. **DOUBLE ROAR*
Absent from the pictures are: Knotted milk bone,milk slipper,cookies from USDB. I like to buy cookies from USDB as they are healthier then the usual commercial treats but my girl is an unhealthy girl and she don't like them a lot :( So I give her pieces of apples and HCF when I'm off. I have made up my mind to STOP buying treat until she has finish at least 1/2 of them. So help me,stop coming up with such delicious treats!!! Arghhhh~~~

4 comments:

DoMoFi said...

U are an insane pawrent! :D If you don't mind spending time and mess up your kitchen, a dehydrated to dried up meat, fruits as treats for dogs is the best!

billiejean said...

Hi Nika,
You are so cute! Hope to play with you soon...

Billie Jean

oolong cha said...

Hihi doglov3r,i give her apples too :) I eat some,she eat some :p~ ....the insane pawrent keke

oolong cha said...

Hey billie Jean,jope to meet up with u soon!