Monday, May 11, 2009

new friends at K9

10/05/09 Sunday
Nika: Mummy got her weekend off today so we're going to K9!! Supposed to meet DoMo as well but their parent is not feeling well so left Sora, Billie Jean, Cookie and me :) But it was great fun too. The only thing is that the cafe is totally full!! Gosh! We had to sit at the outdoor area to wait for a table and it was no fun. I prefer to be indoors where I can run around. By the time we reach home, I was totally over and out. Did not even had dinner and I vomitted gastric juice just because I refused to eat. :( But I went to dinner with the humans, leaving mummy alone at home as she was too tired. She woke up at 8am to go to the market to get some food to cook for me, made pasta and eggs as breakfast for daddy, mine is scrambled eggs with chicken and bell peppers :) After breakfast is green bean soup and then to prepare to go to K9. No wonder she is pooped out. And as usual lazy daddy did not give a hand at all. Just give a mouth to eat HMPH!
Although the cafe is packed, I had great fun! It was so nice to see Sora again although he keep trying ot "rape" me *blush* Billie Jean have such a nice coat and color and Cookie have beautiful eyes. I love them all! I just wish that it wasn't so packed so that we can run around more. Weekdays perhaps would be more suitable for me. Till next time guys!! Love playing with all of you!Mummy is a Ferrari supporter :)Nono, I'm camera shy. Don't take me! Hey Alfred, can you smell the pizza in daddy's hand too? Who did your hair for you Sora? I want too! Hello Cookie jiejiePretty mum hiding behind Sora. She is pretty like Saltee and Vinnie's mummy :D Stylo Sora BJ: Hey Nika you are smaller then me. Don't be such a fussy eater. be like me, everything also eat :D yumyum

4 comments:

billiejean said...

Hi Nika,
nice meeting you! you are really cute! Agreed K9 was too crowded!

DoMoFi said...

DoDo:- Sorry couldn't make it, lousy Daddy is sick . . . now everyone scared of swine virus . . .

oolong cha said...

Doglov3r, np. rest well and we'll see you on Sunday at Expo!!

oolong cha said...

BJ,it was nice meeting you both. Hope to see you again soon. :D