Monday, May 18, 2009

shelter,expo and blood

17/05/09 Sunday
Today is my outing to expo for SKC dog show again . So happy. But before that, we went to a dog shelter to donate off my can food and treats. 36 cans + bag full of treats as I can't finish so many. The doggies there are so poor thing, abandoned by their owners or have been previously used for breeding. Peeps out there, if you want to get a doggie, adopt 1 from the shelters. Let the poor doggies have a new lease of life. The volunteer that we met up with told mummy that there is a mini dachshund that looks like me that is waiting to be adopted. But can see from daddy's face that he is not going to get another doggie :( I hope that the poor doggies will be happy when they receive my treats. Will make more donation to them again. Think will give them some soft toys to chew next time. Keep them entertained so that they'll not get into fights. There was a fight shortly after we went down and a funny doggie peed on daddy. Hiak hiak! Helpt hem if you can, any amount of donation is fine, toys,food,towels,medication etc etc. Refer to the website for more details:
http://ministryofpaws.wordpress.com/

Outing at expo. Lots of butt sniffing going on and not a lot of pictures to show. Oh at the last dog show, we saw this girl with her butch bf and their dog, think its a long hair CHH. The girl is wearing super short shorts...more like a bikini bottom. It's denim and it has been cut like a "V" shape front and back. The back show 1/2 her butt and her front follows her thigh "V" shape so it's like wearing a bikini bottom. Today she wore the same shorts as well. But that is not the horrible part. I'm gettting to it now...her dog is PINK!! Faint!! Not some parts pink but the whole dog is pink. Poor doggie...Mummy did not snap a picture as she's too disgusted by it.

On the way back just as we are leaving the carpark, mummy suddenly got panicky and told daddy to pass her some tissue paper and to stop the car. I was suddenly bleeding from the mouth. she pryed open and I spit out a tooth. I thought that my milk teeth were all out?? Does that mean that I won't grow back another tooth? But my usual tooth dropping does not bleed as much, this time, it was really a lot.
Gentle shepard :)Ok, stay still, let me sniff ur butt
Blood on Mr PenguinBlood stains on seat...More blood stains,but mummy wiped with wet wipes already :)More blood on seat belt :(Both KO when back
My very own bed :D

3 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Aw that must have hurt!

oolong cha said...

DOgl0v3r: Nika really scare me lor,thought what happened. She was totally pooped out in the car after that.

billiejean said...

Hi Nika Mum,
did you get to see or snap a photo of the mini dachshund for adoption? oh.. poor doggie in the shelter..

Billie Jean