Monday, May 25, 2009

see a psychiatrist?

oolong cha: something happened yesterday that left me traumatised...the image is etched in my mind....scary...unexpected...think I need to see a psychiatrist soon...or maybe admit myself to IMH to calm down...
so what exactly happened? it was nothing actually,I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. oh, you all wanna know what happened? well here goes....I SAW A BODY FALL 1 STOREY DOWN!! JUST NEXT TO ME!! I was in the office and from my seat I can see the interior of the buliding quite clearly. from the side of my eye I saw this guy climb over the escalator railing (the escalator is always closed as people take the lifts), I don't know why he climbed over or he just bent over but the next thing I knew, I saw his body fall down. followed by a sickening loud THUD! my 1st reaction was: shit,someone died in here, what am I going to do?? then I heard him call out "help...help me.." but I was just too afraid to go and look. so I called the security. by the time they answered the phone, the hotel's manager were at the scene followed by ambulance and police. I took a peek and saw his legs and a pool of blood and did not dare to venture any further to avoid any more images. the image of the body falling is enough to last me till my whole life. as I'm the only eye witness to the "fall", the police interviewed me. luckily the boy is stable now. 14yr old only.
next up is Nika!!
do I have to smile??ok here goes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
cheese!!
I love to sing :DlalalalalaLALALALALALAAAAA alright wise guy, you're busted! caught in the act. kindly clear up the shreds and return to your mattress.

2 comments:

DoMoFi said...

OMD! what traumatic experience!

oolong cha said...

Ya,I still keep having images of the guy falling down.