Saturday, May 30, 2009

Please help...


I love to destroy...empty the contents in the sofa..haahaa After the mouth and paws workout, it's time to lie on the bed and act cute :p What's happening outside?? It's snowing? It really is snowing!!
Daddy's gonna spank me when he sees his seat belt...but it's the center belt and no one uses it anywayTime to act sweet after chewing :D...I'm good at it!
Dear all, please help to sign the petition below. This is to stop the inhumane act of using dogs as live baits for sharks. Please help sign...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nika: Mummy went for facial and to stock up my treats again. My favourite "Burp" brand from PLC :D

Chicken dumbbell x2
Smoked chicken breast x2
Bow Wow beef jerky x1
Calcium supplement x1-for healthy bones and teeth

Don't think that all these is a lot for me...cos she forgot to replenish my milk. AND she got more stuff for HERSELF.

*Cardigan x1 from Zara
*Intimate wear x3 from La Senza
*Top x2 from Naf Naf
Total damage for the day including my stuff: $270.

Hear mummy say enough of shopping as GSS is here and she hates crowds...and also need to save up for our new house...we'll see...

2 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Signed liao! Looks like Nika is getting pretty destructive too! heheheh!!

oolong cha said...

Nika is a monster in disguise