Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beauty purchase

Due to my bad complexion, I can't use those cutey, off the shelf Korean/Jap brands for my face. I now have stick to Dermalogica products for my face. Pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone,mask,scrub. It's not cheap but worth it for my face. I have tried going to skin doctors and the effect is good for a while. But continue using for a few months and it loses its effect and is very drying.
~~~~~
Noticed that I have lots of earthly and natural eye color so decided to get some pastel,metallic,shimmer type. Got this online. Color was quite nice and gave a metallic sheen when blend in. Lasted the whole day without running. Nice.



My Bare Escentuals mascara is finishing soon, so I got myself another brand-Laura Mercier. Love trying out new brands. It's supposed to give fullness and length to lashes. Love the clean, chic look.

As most of you out there know, the new rave about beauty product is the BB cream. For those who don't know about it,here is some info for you.


--B.B Cream , also known as Blemish Balm, started off as a soothing treatment balm dermatologists use on patients who underwent laser skin treatment.


--It helps to shield\protect and regenerate delicate skin. Soon enough, Korean actresses and stars started using this cream and sparked off a craze of this cream in Korea due to its excellent results.


--Beauty brands in Korea have since developed BB cream and made it more suitable for Asian skin.--Use BB Cream to replace your make-up base/primer, concealer and even foundation! It's not only a foundation - it's a foundation with healing properties!


--BB Cream contains natural ingredients that do not damage or irritate the skin. With continuous use, your sensitive skin will be calm, protected from redness and keep its health.


--It can cover dark rings, acne marks and uneven skin tone naturally, giving your skin a natural glow. It also has good oil control power without comprimising your skin's moisture level.


So many yummie things about it, naturally I have to get one myself. *giggles*






Just started using it. Hope that it is as good as it sounds. I need help badly for my complexion. :(


No comments: