Friday, August 22, 2008

Isetan supermarket

Just came back from Isetan supermarket at Shaw House. It was quite crowded considering it was in the afternoon. The Japs are really clever at selling their products, cute packaging, fresh clean look of vegetables and fruits, food promotions, food sampling... And not to mention the price tag that comes with the food. $6.60 for 6 eggs, $9.80 for 10 organic eggs, it's like, wow, is it really neccesary? It all taste the same anyway. But talk as I wish, I still got one of those pricey grocery :)





Presenting The White Radish! $4.13 for 1/3 of radish. But it's supposed to be very sweet and very suitable for soups. I love soups :p~

I saw this Anpan-man potato bites in the freezer and I could not stop myself . I just have to get it. And 1 is never enough, so i got another packet of "Star" potato bites. Hope it taste as nice as it looks :)


Not feeling very well. Having slight fever from the air-con last night. I'm just not suited to sleep in cold conditions. Give me a fan and I'm a happy girl. Gonna rest now. Ciao!

No comments: