Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oldies

Hubby got a surprise on his birthday last year. I ordered and delivered 2 cakes to his workplace. I was at work so he was quite surprised at receiving the cakes. :)




Adam's wedding dinner. Such a surpriseto recieve an invitation from him. We were classmates in Shatec 1998. After the course, we rarely keep in contact except met-up during a CNY gathering in his house. It was nice to see all of them again.





Just found this picture from my Sec school days. That was in Sec 2? I'm the skinny skinny kneeling in front. That was in 1995.




But of cos,all women blossom into a flower at a certain age. And I hope I did too...





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Most women and even guys love cosmetics. I started applying them since I was 13, in my Ah-lian daze. And being young, vain and unknowledgable, I did not cleanse my face properly and hence, acheieved clogged pores, acne and bad complexion up to today. So an advice to those who love applying cosmetics, no mattter how lazy you are, remember to thorough cleanse your face at the end of the day.



I have also mentioned that I love food! But I'm just too lazy to shoot all the yummies that I have eaten. Have to think of my stomache 1st! Here are some pics though.

I like this. So cute. Mini ketcup from Raffles hotel.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't wait to go for holiday to relax. Was actually considering to go to San Francisco with Karina but in the end have to give as I was dilly-dallying and thus not enough time to apply for leave. And my grandfather just passed away do it would not be good to go on a holiday as well. The girl is now there enjoying herself with a whole suite to herself. Hmph! :/



Looking forward to my next trip in October! Though it's only nearby Bali (and I don't even like the sun), it's an all expenses paid company trip so just make full use of the trip. After that will be hubby's company trip to Thailand? Taiwan? Bali (again!)? His is not definite yet but i do hope that I'm able to go. One thing I don't like about going overseas is the packing AND unpacking. Zzzzz. Next year is trip to Japan! Yayyy!!! Pre-honeymoon trip. I can buy all my Anpan-man and Crayon shin-chan! Have started saving up for the trip....so exciting! I want to go to Kyoto to see geishas, hubby wants to go to Tokyo, maybe Hokkaido also? So exciting!


No comments: