Wednesday, September 17, 2008

16/8/09

Met up with the girls on Sunday for steamboat diiner,Karen did not turn up. Hmph! It was quite expensive, $27 per head. But if you consider the free flow of drinks,the price would be still resonable. Got steamboat + bbq as well. Tempura,sushi,sashimi,cooked food. Guess that price is still resonable. Initial plan was to go to Chinese Garden after dinner but all of us are too tired and lazy so home sweet home :)
Had Bak Ku Teh lunch at AMK Ave 10 with Younger sis and mum. Thought that is's supposed to be good but it's now on my condemned list already.
Reason: Soup was tasteless. Think I should not describe it as tasteless. I should say soup color is near colorless, taste is hmm pepper soup. Get it? Meat is dry and tough.
Verdict: FAIL!!!
Looking forward to Satuday. My once a month weekend off! My off days are twice weekly but on weekdays,only once a month I get a weekend. Sounds like a domestic worker leh. Heh heh! But the good thing for weekdays off is that I do not have to squeeze around and join long queues if I'm going shopping. I don't shop during sales or weekends. Can't stand the crowd and the long queues just to get something @ 20% off. Nah~spare me. Anyway back to my Saturday, going to Changi Village for Bak Ku Teh,it's herbal based soup and for a good cause too. The stall is managed by ex-convicts,we should give them a 2nd-chance :) After that proceed to Forum for the chic boutiques and then it's foot reflexology @ Centrepoint. For dinner it's back to Toa Payoh for family dinner :) Can't wait for Saturday.

No comments: