Thursday, September 25, 2008

I saw Jean Todt,Felipe Massa & Kimi Raikkonen!

Ok, I've been too tired and lazy to update this blog.
24/9/08
We had our Gala dinner today. It was such a long day and night. We reached The Ritz at 1pm for some dim sum and then went to have our hair donw. You can choose to have your make-up done by the artists as well but I prefer to do my own. More fun mah. My hair wasn't done up much, not dramatic enough for a gala but I have short hair and just did rebonding the day before so *shrugs* Supposed to have a briefing at 4.30pm but I guess that everyone is too busy to remember that so we have to act on our own instincts. We have 2 rooms at The Ritz so I did my make up and relax there before the chaos start at 6pm.

Hair and make up done.

No time for a bubble bath :(

The ladies in Black relaxing and hanging around before we officially start work. At around 4.30-5pm, we went down to prepare ourselves as well as stand by for the dinner to start.

It was quite crowded at the recep table that night. Guests arrive at the same time, standing around the recep area to chit chat, lucky draw coupons to give out, photographs to be taken etc. But all of us were quite excited about the guests appearance of Jean Todt, Kimi and Felipe :)

I'm so disappointed that I did not get a picture of Kimi. But as all of you out there know, his nickname is "Iceman" so it's not easy to get a shot of him :( The California was unveiled at quite a late timing and I use my handphone to take a few pictures but not very clear. The whole area was dark to highlight the car's unveiling.

By 9pm, most of our stomaches are rumbling. Luckily, the desert counter was placed near us so at least we get to eat a bit.

Event ends at around 11.30pm. Was so tired that slept right after shower.


No comments: