Wednesday, September 3, 2008

pics updated + mixed posts

Hubby is going to Japan for work next Tuesday for a week. Gonna miss his nonscence for 1 week. Remember to buy my Anpan-man and Xiao Xing merchandise :p
Ok, I've received the pics taken the last time. Not a lot but at least something to show.
















Don't play with your food!

Caught in unglam poses!

Sakae dinner

~END~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
02/09/08

Facial day today. Love having facials. Makes me feel so clean and relax after every session. Always sleep during their massage. Hubby took leave and we had dinner at Seah Im after that. Went to Pacific coffee for drinks after dinner and I bought my Ben and Jerry's ice-cream over to eat. Yumyum. Bought magazines and Face Shop items as well.
Happy day :)

Relaxing with his papers @ Pacific Coffee

Purchase of the day. Magazines and face Shop products

Too lazy....will update again...

No comments: