Thursday, September 18, 2008

tired

Long week. Need a massage,looking forward to my foot reflex on Saturday. Tomorrow will be having a briefing for Gala dinner at the Ritz @ 7pm. Lucky dinner is provided. Don't know will end at what time. Next Wednesday is the Gala dinner and will have to work throughout the week till Fri then can have a rest day. Then Fri-Sun is the long awaited F1,hope I won't have free tickets to watch it. *cross fingers* Not that I don't like freebies but...I'll explain again some other time. I would like to mention that the free tickets are also the best seats in the house. Pit Grandstand :) But I would rather forfeit it for other stuff.

Watched "Pretty Woman" again by Julia Roberts yesterday. I just love the show so much. Funny and touching and such a fairytale...awwwA cartoon to share with all of you out there! A cartoon a day keeps the frowns away!

No comments: